The Office is having a special sale on our custom support flip flops! Now through May 15th you can get a Pair of Seabreeze or MidnightBreeze custom made flip flops for $179. Normally these shoes are $249 so now is a great time to make the investment in your feet before summer rolls around!
- Remove the insole from your current shoes and place it on the bottom of the MojoFeet
- Trace the insole onto the MojoFeet.
- Cut the MojoFeet to Size.
- You may have to trim and shorten the MojoFeet to get it to a perfect fit.
Don’t Be Fooled By Size
The sizing of the MojoFeet is actually best figured out by matching the prefab up to your foot. The big toe should sit where the arch contour ends.
We call this the “heel to ball of foot size” and it can vary greatly from what the shoe size. You should be wearing shoes that flex at this same point (where the big toe flexes). Many times patients are in the wrong shoe size!
How to Mold Your MojoFeet Prefabs
To get a more comfortable fit:
- WEAR THEM – after a few days they will mold to your feet.
- HEAT THEM – for a higher level of comfort quicker: Preheat the oven to 200F/90C. DO NOT MICROWAVE. Put your MojoFeet on a baking sheet and bake for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes put them back in your footwear and stand on them right away. Make sure you heels are snug against the back of your shoes and lace them up; stand on your warm and toasty MojoFeet Prefabs for 2 minutes.