Recently the New York Attorney General has accused four of the Nation’s largest dietary supplement providers of selling fraudulent and possibly dangerous herbal supplements. The FDA targeted the national retailers Target, Walmart, GNC, and Walgreens for selling products that contained little if any of the herbs their labels claimed. In fact most of the products contained only fillers; some of which were allergen hazards such as gluten and powdered legumes and lacked any sort of warning label. Current events have highlighted the need for patients to purchase supplements though health care professionals who have access to safe, reliable sources of health products. You can read more here .
Our office has some great news! Our Sunlighten™ Far Infrared Sauna is up and running. If you want to get really healthy then this is a great way to start the process.
Far Infrared Sauna Therapy has been Documented,
to Provide the Following Results:
- Detox: Detoxing without getting sick afterward. It changes the toxins as they come out so you don’t get sick afterward.
- Removal of Fat-Soluble & Heavy Metal Toxins: Most effective far infrared and full spectrum therapy for natural, non-invasive cellular detoxification – only saunas clinically shown to raise core temperature. Quickly expels toxins hidden in fat-soluble cells. Toxins are released through the skin before they reach major organs.
- Increased Quality & Duration of Sleep: Our saunas’ Acoustic Resonance Therapy (A.R.T) provides a calming environment to reduce stimuli and induce relaxation for better sleep. In this case, take your sauna session before you go to bed.
- Pain Relief: Far Infrared heat increases blood circulation by penetrating deep into the body’s joints, muscles and tissues to allow more oxygen to reach injured areas and reduce inflammation.
- Non-Invasive, Natural Treatment: Offers a whole body treatment without surgery or injections. Studies show that infrared sauna sessions can help speed the effects of antibiotics to see faster results and relief of symptoms.
- Sensory & Cognitive Issues: Sunlighten’s FIR technology in combination with A.R.T. will assist in increasing motor processing and enhance creativity and problem solving. Clearing of brain fog.
- Depression: The circulation, relaxation and detoxification that our saunas provide can be uplifting to your overall state of mind.
- Boost Immunity: Increased blood circulation allows more toxins to be released from the cellular level to the skin’s surface to improve cell health, aid in recovery and boost immunity to help battle current symptoms.
- Cold Intolerance: Proven 95-99% effective, Solocarbon heaters increase core body temperature to alleviate lower body temperatures.
- Sound Sensitivity: Sunlighten saunas provide a soothing atmosphere for those with hyperacusis to find relief. A.R.T. balances brainwaves, bringing the body to a deeper state of relaxation.
- Improved Circulation: Increases blood flow to reduce the body’s hold on toxic metals and helps get nutrients where they need to go. Also increases body temperature to keep hands and feet warm.
- Weight Loss: A 30 minute infrared sauna session can burn up to 200-600 calories! As the body works to cool itself while using an infrared sauna, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate. Sunlighten’s infrared heat therapy raises core body temperature causing passive cardiovascular conditioning. Your body’s natural response to infrared heat therapy is to increase circulation and sweat. Check out the results with a heart rate monitor and you will be amazed.
- Relaxation for the Whole Family: Creates a sanctuary the whole family can benefit from detoxification, heart health, weight loss, pain relief, cell health and anti-aging.
- Cancer Therapy: Far Infrared Therapy has been applied as Cancer Treatment Worldwide for 20 years. Far Infrared Saunas Increase the Production of White Blood Cells, Killer T-Cells, and Interferon which have been shown to Fight Cancer Cell Growth.
- Organic Skin Care: Infrared Sauna Treatments dramatically Renew Elasticin-Collagen Tissues while Crow’s Feet, Forehead Lines, Wrinkles, Age Spots, Scars, Varicose Veins and Stretch Marks Naturally Fade Away. Look Younger while you Cleanse Your Body from the Inside Out.
- Bullet proof Your Immune: Increased Production of White Blood Cells and Toxin Removal through Sweating combines to Improve Immunity against Chronic Infections, Flu, Sinus, Allergy Symptoms, Germs and Bacteria. Infrared Heat causes the body to produce Special Heat Shock Proteins, which are Powerful Immune System Stimulators.
Are you sensitive to automobile exhaust, smoke, perfume, or for that matter any commercialized or synthetic odor?
Do you hold your breath to get past the display of candles and avoid the cleaning products aisle altogether?
Do you experience headaches when you drink red wine with sulfates or get
close to a chlorinated pool?
Are one of those people who are overly sensitive to carbohydrates?
Neurotoxicity due to the inability to break down acetaldehydes may be a factor.
A neurotoxin is a substance that is toxic to the brain. Acetaldehyde is a neurotoxin that comes from both our environment and from normal metabolism within our body. It can become a problem if it accumulates abnormally. Excessive exposure can cause poor memory, lethargy, depression, irritability, and headache.
Acetaldehyde is very common. You can be exposed simply by breathing air. Virtually anything with the scent is a source of acetaldehyde – room air deodorizers, candles, cleaners, perfumes and everything else that is scented. Acetaldehyde is also an important part of food flavorings and is often added to milk products, baked goods, fruit juices, candy, desserts and soft drinks.
Our body produces acetaldehyde while processing an alcoholic beverage. Intestinal Candida albicans is also a source of endogenous acetaldehyde. Candida albicans live by fermenting sugar to produce energy and the waste byproduct of this energy production is acetaldehyde.
In order to break down acetaldehyde, we need molybdenum, iron, niacinamide and riboflavin. Most people have enough iron. A molybdenum deficiency is often the reason many individuals suffer symptoms from even low level acetaldehyde exposure.
There is a fairly easy test to see if you would benefit from supplementing molybdenum. If the inability to break down acetaldeydes is a factor for you, molybdenum may be your silver bullet.