“My purpose is to change lives. I get to witness miracles each and every day.” Dr. Joan
At our office, your health is our number one concern. Thank you for considering us for your healthcare needs. My staff and I are committed professionals working together to provide our patients with high-quality, state-of-the-art wellness care.
About Dr. Burrow:
- Graduate of the , , and The American Naturopathic Medical Institute.
- Practicing in Idaho for more than 32 years.
- Member, Foundation for Wellness Professionals.
- Certified Neurological Relief Center.
- Trained in functional medicine.
- Work with the entire family, from newborn to elderly, to achieve optimum health for all.
Quality Services & Personalized Care
I take the time necessary to accurately assess your situation and personalize treatment to meet your specific needs. I will take a complete history, examine you and discusses what treatment options are available. If necessary, a referral is made to other qualified healthcare professionals.
Why I am a Doctor of Chiropractic
- Because I honor the inborn potential of everyone to be truly healthy.
- Because I desire to help the newborn, the aged, and those without hope.
- Because I choose to care for the patient with the disease, not the disease.
- Because I wish to assist rather than intrude, to free rather than control.
- Because I seek to correct the cause, not it’s effect.
- Because I know doctors do not heal, only the body can heal itself.
- Because I have been called to serve others.
- Because I want to make a difference.
- Because everyday I get to witness miracles.
- Because I know it’s right.